Break and Fix solutions
Orange Systems offers maintenance contracts with SLAs adapted to our customers’ needs. Our global network of certified engineers located in over 70 different countries allow us to provide our clients with proactive and cost-effective maintenance service. From OEM to leading manufacturers’ hardware, we maintain current products as well as end of life equipment.
The 4-step break and fix procedure:
- Problem analysis done remotely by
a Support Engineer Escalation to a
Consulting Engineer if required
- On-site troubleshooting by local
engineer if necessary.
- Shipment of needed part to client's
location or to local engineer if
- Dispatch of a local engineer
- Part replacement according to the
- Hardware verification to ensure problem
has been solved. If needed,
reconfiguration (as it is the case for a
- Dispatched engineer issues a problem
resolution report that is signed by the
- Problem resolution report is sent back
to the client along with the service call
Break and fix process:
When a hardware issue comes up while you are under a break and fix contract with Orange Systems, please contact us and we will follow the process below to ensure your hardware issue gets resolved in a timely manner.